I have finished a painting and have donated it for a cause in Africa.
I have finally been able to sleep.
I have memorized the full poem "Roads Go Ever On" by J.R.R. Tolkien.
I have created- along with two others- a complete classification of prominent disorders present in La Canada.
I have finally received my SAT scores.
I have grown out my hair.
I have acquired a ninety-five on my math test.
I have thought of new ideas for art.
I have cleaned out my own room.
I have witnessed both joy and sadness in result to e-mails.
I have talked with more people at school.
I have discovered that someone has a crush on me, yet I do not know who.
I have fixed my broken watch.
I have learned new terms and phrases in-order to understand conversations at school.
I have at last received my painting back from the gala.
I have donated money to help the cause in Japan.
I have almost completed another painting.
I have begun to run more frequently.
I have gotten closer to others.
I have become more closer to my brother.
I have given my parents joy.
I have contemplated my thoughts on relationships.
I have watched around seven movies.
I have given a present to a girl for her birthday.
I have lost some fat.
I have gained some muscle.
I have acted in front of fifteen different audiences.
I have eaten Pinkberry for the first time in more than a couple months.
I have fought a persistent temptation
I have gotten a new carton of protein powder.
I have been acknowledged with "hi"'s from people who used to ignore me.
I have learned of new perspectives.
I have gotten one step closer in memorizing a full chapter in the Bible.
I have discovered more wonderful music.
I have once again experienced God's grace.
I have finally watched 3-Iron.
I have attempted a new painting style.
I have finished a plane model for art class using soda cans.
I have read some more of the Bible.
I have discovered new insights on my identity.
I have lasted another nine days of school.
I have realized that I have an amazing favorite number.
I have been struck with awe multiple times.
.
.
.
I am both blessed and thankful to have been able
to finish a painting and donate it for the cause in Africa.
to sleep.
to memorize the full poem "Roads Go Ever On" by J.R.R. Tolkien
to create- along with two others- a complete classification of prominent disorders present in La Canada.
to receive my SAT scores.
to grow out my hair
to acquire a ninety-five on my math test.
to think of new ideas for art.
to clean out my own room.
to witness both joy and sadness in result to e-mails.
to talk with more people at school.
to discover that someone has a crush on me, yet not know who.
to fix my broken watch.
to learn new terms and phrases in-order to understand conversations at school.
to receive my painting back from the gala.
to donate money to help the cause in Japan.
to almost complete another painting.
to run more frequently.
to get closer to others.
to become more closer to my brother.
to give my parents joy.
to contemplate my thoughts on relationships.
to watch around seven movies.
to give a present to a girl for her birthday.
to lose some fat.
to gain some muscle.
to act in front of fifteen different audiences.
to eat Pinkberry for the first time in more than a couple months.
to fight temptation.
to get a new carton of protein powder.
to be acknowledged with "hi"'s from people who used to ignore me.
to learn of new perspectives.
to get one step closer in memorizing a full chapter in the Bible.
to discover more wonderful music.
to once again experienced God's grace.
to finally watched 3-Iron.
to attempt a new painting style.
to finish a plane model for art class using soda cans.
to read some more of the Bible.
to discover new insights on my identity.
to last another nine days of school.
to realize that I have an amazing favorite number.
to be struck with awe multiple times.
Thank You God. It is all because of You...
No comments:
Post a Comment